TOP-PTC.ORG

PTC News, Information, Referral exchange and more...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

need active referal for my earncashptc.info

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dani007

need active referal for my earncashptc.info Empty
PostSubject: need active referal for my earncashptc.info   need active referal for my earncashptc.info EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi guys i need active referal for my ptc. i can join any new ptc

i will pm u the link if any body agrees
Back to top Go down
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: need active referal for my earncashptc.info   need active referal for my earncashptc.info EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:38 am

Agreed friend, just register under my link and i will register under you (). What is your username

put referrer name - norefferer1 - twickerz.com/?ref=norefferer1 , put the username you used for registering under me here and i will put mine after registering in yours .

I will update here after registering ., will click daily , hopping the same from you , if you stop i will stop , and you start i will start. Wink

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Jodott

Jodott

PostSubject: Would Like To Make An Exchange With PTC Advertisements   need active referal for my earncashptc.info EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:48 am

I would like to address this post to both dani007 and alexjordan. I tried to PM you but I have to be a member for 7 days before I can send private messages. I would like to join both EarnCashPTC and twickerz in exchange for my PTC Advertisements. Here is my referral link ptc-advertisements.com/?ref=easymoney Let me know what you guys think. Smile
Back to top Go down
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: need active referal for my earncashptc.info   need active referal for my earncashptc.info EmptyMon May 13, 2013 5:54 pm

Jodott wrote:
I would like to address this post to both dani007 and alexjordan. I tried to PM you but I have to be a member for 7 days before I can send private messages. I would like to join both EarnCashPTC and twickerz in exchange for my PTC Advertisements. Here is my referral link ptc-advertisements.com/?ref=easymoney Let me know what you guys think. Smile

K , i have registered under you , my username = alexjordan, please register under mine , twickerz.com/?ref=norefferer1 , make sure the referrer name is norefferer1. I will start clicking when you update here after registering in twickerz, please click all sponsored daily( yellow colored ones ), red and blue adds are up to you. Wink

Please post your username here after registering.
Back to top Go down
Jodott

Jodott

PostSubject: Re: need active referal for my earncashptc.info   need active referal for my earncashptc.info EmptyTue May 14, 2013 1:13 am

Alex,

I have signed under you in Twickerz and clicked the yellow ads. I will come back later today and also click the red & blue. Smile Thanks!
Back to top Go down
alexjordan

PostSubject: Re: need active referal for my earncashptc.info   need active referal for my earncashptc.info EmptyTue May 14, 2013 5:55 am

Thanks, i will also click most adds i can. Let's maintain this friendship and click adds everyday and be active. Happy clicking. cheers

Back to top Go down
bounty63

PostSubject: PTC ads and Referral Exchange   need active referal for my earncashptc.info EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:17 pm

I have PTC site called MegatronClicks. recently started.I am looking for more PTC,banner.text, email ads.
I am prepared to add referrals to your downline.

PM me if interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need active referal for my earncashptc.info   need active referal for my earncashptc.info Empty

Back to top Go down

need active referal for my earncashptc.info
Page 1 of 1