TOP-PTC.ORG

PTC News, Information, Referral exchange and more...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chronic

MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online Empty
PostSubject: MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online   MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:52 am

My Way To Earn Online.

MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online Mindbux_animited

that's the jargon of mindbux, one of many newcomer paid to click sites in 2011. Quite interesting jargon for a beautiful and clean designed PTC. Read on to find out why I'm interested in reviewing mindbux.

This might sound a bit subjective point of view, but since the first day I've joined mindbux, I feel comfortable and feel like I'm at home already. mindbux design is clean and beautiful in blue and white theme. Recent server migration results in a speedy site load. mindbux Admin and team (moderators) are very friendly and supportive. You can see how active they are on its forum.

Let us now see some details of this great site:

MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online MindbuxTable
As additional information, mindbux offers some benefits which are not founds on majority of PTC sites. They are for example:

• Minimum payout is always $2.00

• The ability of buying referrals, means that those referrals will always be yours

• Additional way to earn by completing signup offers (Signup Ads)

It might be too early to consider mindbux as a legit and trusted PTC site. But so far, this site has been paying its members instantly. And as far as I could see, the site really has potentials to be one of the best PTC sites in the future, if and only if, mindbux keeps paying its members for the coming months and years.

I recommend this new site to all PTC mania. Feel free to join this site using my referral link or clicking the banner bellow.

MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online Mindbux_animited

Back to top Go down

MindBux- Potential PTC To Earn Money Online
Page 1 of 1