TOP-PTC.ORG

PTC News, Information, Referral exchange and more...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

refferal exchange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
drazen1975

refferal exchange Empty
PostSubject: refferal exchange   refferal exchange EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:29 pm

someone to exchange referrals? I need a few referrals in return I will be your referral
Back to top Go down
nuday2007

refferal exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: refferal exchange   refferal exchange EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:21 pm

For what websites are you looking for referrals? It may be useful for listing your sites. thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://nuday2007.blogspot.sg/
alexjordan

refferal exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: refferal exchange   refferal exchange EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Agreed friend, just register under my link and i will register under you (). What is your username

put referrer name - norefferer1 - twickerz.com/?ref=norefferer1 , put the username you used for registering under me here and i will put mine after registering in yours .

I will update here after registering ., will click daily , hopping the same from you , if you stop i will stop , and you start i will start. Wink

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
nuday2007

refferal exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: refferal exchange   refferal exchange EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:51 pm

alexjordan wrote:
Agreed friend, just register under my link and i will register under you (). What is your username

put referrer name - norefferer1 - twickerz.com/?ref=norefferer1 , put the username you used for registering under me here and i will put mine after registering in yours .

I will update here after registering ., will click daily , hopping the same from you , if you stop i will stop , and you start i will start. Wink

Thanks,

i will not be able to join Twickerz under you as i am a member there already. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://nuday2007.blogspot.sg/
Sponsored content

refferal exchange Empty
PostSubject: Re: refferal exchange   refferal exchange Empty

Back to top Go down

refferal exchange
Page 1 of 1